Fiscal Year 2023: October 1, 2022 – September 30, 2023
Welcome to the official website of Parkway Center Community Development District, also known as Oak Creek. Your CDD consists of the Amberly, Baywood, Belmont, Hamlet, Harvest Glen, Pine Ridge, Sanctuary, and Summerwood subdivisions.
Please note the Inframark local offices will be closed until further notice due to the storm.
With Hurricane Ian increasing winds, storm surge, flooding rains, and isolated tornadoes are possible.
Below are some preparedness and safety tips:
- Know the types of flood risk in your area. Visit https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
- The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio https://www.weather.gov/
- Have an emergency supply kit. Please visit https://www.ready.gov/kit for additional information
- Keep important documents in a waterproof container and create password-protected digital copies
- Be cautious of any amounts of water on roads. If driving, please watch for high or rising water
- In case of an emergency please call 911
- The Storm is Here: What should I Expect- The Storm is Here: What Should I Expect?
- National Hurricane Center- National Hurricane Center
- Have your insurance carriers contact information
- Fully charge your cell phones
- Prepare your hard by removing all outdoor furniture, lawn items, planters and other materials that could become airborne due to high winds
- Fill your car with gas
This is time for preparedness and action. All residents need to follow the guidance of local news/officials.
If you have any questions, please contact Inframark- Customer Service at 281-870-0585. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Thank you and stay safe!
Through the CDD format, the community can offer its residents a broad range of community-related services and infrastructure to help ensure the highest quality of life possible. CDD responsibilities within our community include storm water management, potable and irrigation water supply, sewer and wastewater management, landscape management, and street lights.
Management of your Community Development District is handled by Inframark, LLC . The division in management of your multiple Homeowner’s Associations can be found on the HOA page of this site.
We hope that you will find this website educational and useful. Please contact us with your questions and concerns.
*** Please be advised that fishing and swimming is forbidden in the ponds. The CDD has a trespass agreement in place with the sheriff’s office and it will be strictly enforced for people who violate the no fishing/swimming policy of the district. The district thanks you in advance for your cooperation.***
Parkway Center Community Development District Disclosure
Please be advised that the Parkway Center Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.